Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sometimes I just hate people

Sometimes I just hate people. Don't want to talk to people, don't want to see people. Keep me in my nice little bubble here.

Girls are just stupid. No, not all girls, but man some I meet... they are so freaking petty. Okay so it's mostly girls I hate...

My brother said to me the other day that my sister can't have girlfriends because she can't stand girls for that reason. They are so stupid. But he thinks I can be friends with girls easier? WTF!? OMG, does he realize most my friends in high school were boys? Sure I was NICE to girls, but most the time it was an act, or I was being nice to be nice. Heck I do it now. I know how to fake to be nice.

Sometimes I wonder if it's worth the time to be nice when you really don't feel like it. But if I wasn't, man I wouldn't have anyone to talk to except a select few.

Maybe that is the difference between me and my sister. I can pretend or act friendly and she has issues with it! She gets a job were most the co workers are women and she freaks! It's too funny.

Now if someone actually finds this blog and is a female, is a friend of mine and wonders if they are someone I hate... well no, because if you really go through all the trouble trying to find this blog, you are probably a friend who I actually care about and love.

Maybe some of the relationships I have with females work better when they are online friends because I don't see them in person? I don't know, I would like to think if Norma or Alma lived here we would get along great and not have as many issues as I do with another friend of mine from real life.

Also, another difference with girls... I didn't mention all the girls I like, or am friends with that are cool on here, so if one I didn't mention find it of course I am going to get crap... because they figure if I didn't say their name then I don't care about them, or don't consider them a friend.

Too damn emotional!

Oh and if my blog actually makes sense, or I don't bop all over the place something is wrong with me... because I never make sense or talk in complete thoughts.

No comments: