Thursday, August 30, 2007

Long time no blog!

Do you ever have that feeling that you are forgetting something? That is me most the time. My life is so busy anymore I am always wondering what I forgot.

It's been way over a year since I last blogged and so much has happened! I got a full time job, got pregnant and had a baby! My precious little Emma girl was born May 17, 2007. She was 8lbs 2oz and 21" long. I can't believe how much I love this little girl.

The boys just love her so much, they just want to be by her, play with her and help her all the time. She of course is already bossing them around, it's crazy! Maybe it went to her head when she was born, them calling her their little princess all the time.

Connor started Kindergarten last week. My baby is getting so big! Owen starts preschool next week and that makes me nervous. He is such a good boy but he loves being the class clown. So it should be interesting!

We are hoping to get pregnant again in the next 5 months. Once we have baby number 4 we will be done! If it doesn't happen it doesn't happen. But I am really hoping it does. I just love having a big family. I guess I have always liked a challenge. It's a lot of juggling but it's worth it!

No comments: